Banky W Reacts To Comment By Big Brother Naija Housemate,Gifty That He Is Proud

The singer has reacted to comment by Gifty, According to him, he was in South Africa where the show is being hosted and the producers asked him as a favour to come visit the housemates. He also responded to one of the housemates, Gifty who claimed she didn’t know him and even said she saw ‘proudness’ in him during her diary section. BankyW wrote; Lol..okay, Quick thoughts: Yall shld pls try and have mercy on her. Not sure why she feels like I have “proudness”, but I certainly wasn’t paid to appear. I was in town for another gig and the producers asked if I could come on as a favour and give the contestants some advice that will be helpful to them down the line, which is all I tried to do. I think all the other contestants enjoyed our time together so it’s all good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

EFCC discovers another set of vehicles from ex-customs boss